KASNEB; November – December 2012 CPA Exminations Results Online; CPA, CPS, CICT, CSIA; How to get your results online and by SMS
We shall update this post as soon as the results are released for the November – December 2012 sitting for Professional examinations. Please see updates below:
<<Update 1: 8th Feb 2013: 23:37>> Please note that you shall be required to open a student in the KASNEB website, from which you shall be able to access your results online as soon as they are released. As a the time of this update, the results have not been released.
Please read on The Timpata how to create an online account both for existing and new students of KASNEB here
<<Update2: 9th Feb 2013: 11:13>> The exam results have been released and some students have reported being able to see their results online.
<<Update3: 9th Feb 2013 11:42>> Please log in to your KASNEB account to check your results for professional examinations ( December 2012 sitting). If you do not have an account find on The Timpata how to create an online account both for existing and new students of KASNEB here
<<Update4: 9th feb 2013 15:11>> There has been several reported cases of some students unable to access their results online. It appears that if you created your account today, you are not able to view your results. We suspect that this is because the new accounts have to be verified by KASNEB before you can access any of the features. For students who had created their accounts about a week or two ago, they are able to view their results by simply logging in to their accounts. We hope that all accounts created over the weekend shall be verified by Monday 11th Feb 2013 and the users able to view their results.
As The Timpata, we appreciate the bold ICT move by KASNEB, however, we believe KASNEB should have done much better by providing students with adequate information on the system.
We shall keep you informed.
<<Update 5: 9th Feb 2013 19:17>> The Timpata can now confidently confirm that we found out a way to get your results online. Please note that the system is running on java and may take time to move from one step to another without showing you whether it is active or not. It does not show the common rotating status icon
- After creating your online account, log in to your account.
- Click on “Registration Details”
- Select the second tab (Course Choices)
- Enter your Exam
- Select May/June 2013
- Check YES to confirm that you have a registration number
- Enter your registration number
- Click on save.
- Now from the main menu on your left, select “Examination results”
- You should now be able to view your examination results
<<Update 6: 10th Feb 2013 09:26>>
If you still wish that the admin checks the results for you, he will do so but will have to charge a small fee (Ksh. 50 payable by M-PESA) for his internet connection. We will only receive your payment if and after we are able to get your results.
Here is how we suggest to work it out.
1. Send us your : Full Names, NAC Number, ID Number, Email address, your mobile number & Certifications e,g CPA, CPS e.t.c and Your Mobile number via email firstname.lastname@example.org
2. We shall get your results from KASNEB’s website,
3. We shall notify you know that we have your results via your email (Only email messages from email@example.com are genuine) and let you know what number to pay to.
4. On receipt of your cash, we shall send you the results immediately via email and SMS. We shall also send you a screen shot of the results as they appear on the website via your email address.
Please note that following the process we gave under Update 5, you can get the results yourself for free from KASNEB. However, if you still need Admins help, we shall offer it at the fee above to cover our internet costs.
NOTE: This service by the Admin is only available today, 10th Feb 2013 till 17:00 today.
<<Update 7: 10th Feb 2013 14:24>> As at the time of this update, we have received the requests that we can be able to successfully process by today. Kindly do not send any further requests after the time of this update since we shall not be able to process it.
<<UPDATE 8: 13th Feb 2013 07:00 >> KASNEB has as at the time of this update disabled the portal through which students were checking their results. However some students have reported being able to get their results via SMS by sending an SMS in the format KASNEB/NAC/Reg. No. to 2225. However, there are complaints of delays with this SMS system.
<<UPDATE 9: 14th Feb 2013 19:23 >>> The KASNEB website is up again. Please refer to update 5 and 6 for guidance.
As usual, we shall update this post on any new information we get. Thank you for your patience.