KRA; How to print and reprint your KRA PIN Certificate; How to replace lost KRA PIN certificate
If you have already registered and obtained a PIN number, it is now possible to print and re-print the PIN certificate from KRA’s website. To print your KRA PIN certificate, follow this processNOTE: You shall require to have your PIN Number
1. Log on to the KRA online portal her : http://www.kra.go.ke/index.php/kra-portal
2. If you are new to KRA’s online services, select the option “Get Password Existing Taxpayer” Folllow the prompts and tis process will send you a password and a Signature Stap to your email address which you shall useto log in to the KRA online System.
3. Once you are logged in, you will find three columnin the main menu with the following headings “Electronic Signature”, “Registration Application” and “Inquire Registration”
Under “Registration Application”, select “Registration Certificate”
4. You will required to enter your PIN number again and click enquire.
5. Your PIN shall then be displayed and you shall be given an option to print the PIN (see the small icon of a printer) at the top right of the page.