Home » DID YOU KNOW, E-GOVERNMENT, MONEY & BANKING

KRA; How to print and reprint your KRA PIN Certificate; How to replace lost KRA PIN certificate

3 October 2012 30 Comments

If you have already registered and obtained a PIN number, it is now possible to print and re-print the PIN certificate from KRA’s website. To print your KRA PIN certificate, follow this processNOTE: You shall require to have your PIN Number

1. Log on to the KRA online portal her : http://www.kra.go.ke/index.php/kra-portal

2. If you are new to KRA’s online services, select the option “Get Password Existing Taxpayer” Folllow the prompts and tis process will send you a password and a Signature Stap to your email address which you shall useto log in to the KRA online System.

3. Once you are logged in, you will find three columnin the main menu with the following headings “Electronic Signature”, “Registration Application” and “Inquire Registration”

Under “Registration Application”, select “Registration Certificate”

4. You will required to enter your PIN number again and click enquire.

5. Your PIN shall then be displayed and you shall be given an option to print the PIN (see the small icon of a printer) at the top right of the page.

Get Password Existing Taxpayer

30 Comments »

• willy kipchumba barmasai said:

The KRA PIN certificate was sent to non active E- mail address, so how can i retrrive to new E-mail address?

• Margaret Julliet said:

Yippeeeee! Now got my certficate! Thank you TIMPATA!

• Admin (author) said:

@Margaret: You are welcome! We are glad to have been of help!

• Enosh Okoth Onjulah said:

I need to print my pin certificate which i missed placed can you assist me its urgent my pin no is A002876750J.

Kindly assist.

Enosh

• Rosalia Osiro said:

My Name is Rosalia Osiro ; I am trying to print my pin certificate and I am stuck. Can I please be assisted.

My PIN number is A003728520X . is it possible to send it to my email which’s nyakwarumira@gmail.com

I appreciate in advance

Thanks

• lonita said:

My Name is Lonita Amisi Manoa ; I am trying to print my pin certificate and I am stuck. Can I please be assisted.

My PIN number is A005574995 . is it possible to send it to my email which’s misylony@gmail.com

I appreciate in advance

Thanks

• David Moindi said:

I’m David Moindi; I’m trying to print my PIN certificate but i’m unsuccessful. Please send it to my e-mail: dmoindi2005@yahoo.com
    Thanks in advance.
    David

• Rasugu Ben said:

I’m Benson Rasugu;I’m trying to print my PIN certificate but i’m unsuccessful.Please if possible send it to my email;brasugu24@yahoo.com
    My PIN number is A007159796N
    Thanks in advance
    Benson

• robert kaburi said:

i registered but gave inactive email can i access my pin am ellenah mwai

• jacklinekhakasa said:

I Gave a wrong email address and can’t remember the Secret word. Please help I need to us it..thanks

• Jackline said:

I registered but I have mi
    splaced it and can’t remember the pin number and the secret word please help

• EMILY MUHIA said:

My PIN certificate was sent to an inactive E-mail adress, how can i resend it to a new E-mail account

• Mark said:

I applied the above procedure but have not gotten the password

• KEVIN OKINDA said:

please assist me retrieve my KRA CERTIFICATE.I MISPLACED MINE AND ITS URGENTLY NEEDED.PIN A007012855M.SEND TO MY EMAIL PLEASE okindakevin@yahoo.com
    thanks

• LEAH DAISI OYANGI said:

LEAH DAISI OYANGI.

Kindly assist retrieve my PIN certificate which was misplaced and its very urgent needed by my employer.PIN A002303** O. Kindly send to my email address. leahdaisys@yahoo.co.uk. Will really appreciate.Thank you.

• Nicholas Kirui said:

I misplaced my KRA PIN and i cant remember the pin itself. How can i retrieve it online?

• paula said:

HI I cannot remember my pin neither my password yet i registered …please help.

• Sylvestus Obonyo Wando said:

i misplaced my pin certificate A005550743P can u please send it to me sylvestusobonyo@gmail.com

• Maronga Eric Ondoro said:

I misplaced my PIN certificate.

• Anne said:

Kindly send me the pin certificate for the number P051467683V to the email indicated. I am unable to print.

• Virginia Makau said:

i misplaced my pin certificate A007254589F please send to me urgently

• robert augo said:

i am robert augo pliz help me obtain my kra pin certificate my full name robert ogalo augo my pin is A005422930J my e mail address is augorobert@yahoo.com i need it urgently

• Collins Chenane said:

Kindly assist retrieve my PIN certificate which was misplaced and its very urgent needed by my employer.PIN A006220329D,through this email address collinschenane@gmail.com.Thanks.I opened with yahoo but its inactive now.

Regards,COLLINS

• MAUREEN said:

I registered my pin three years ago, and i wasn’t able to access a certificate and the yahoo emailed i used is temporally closed, please use the g mail account and send it to me, mgichuhi859@gmail.com, Pin no : A005383376Z…………………….

• Clapperton Makheti wamalwa said:

i would like to re-print my pin, how do i do that?
    thanks

i will apreciate your help.

• caroline said:

please help me print my pin certificate. whenever i try to log in with my pin the appear in capital letters and i cant log in.

• Reuben Chirchir said:

I lost my KRA PIN CERT and cant remember password. How can i obtain again my CERTIFICATE PIN?.

• HEZRON GILBERTS said:

THANKS FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE I NOW HAVE MY KRA PIN CERTIFICATE WHICH I HAD LOST HOPE IN

• Remmy Dzombo said:

I misplaced my pin certificate A003536396k can u please send to ryushindi@yahoo.co.uk. Urgent pls.

• ROBERT ODUOR said:

i mistakenly used another persons email when applying for KRA and i am unable to obtain my pin. please help

Leave your response!

Be nice. Keep it clean. Stay on topic. No spam.

You can use these tags: