How to withdraw money from M-PESA at PesaPoint ATM
All M-Pesa registered customers can now withdraw amounts ranging from KES 200 – 20,000 from any PesaPoint ATM countrywide. Here is how to do it.
- Walk to any Pesapoint ATM then
- On your phone go to M-PESA and select ‘ATM withdrawal’ (if you can not see ‘ATM Withdrawal’ from your M-PESA menu, you will need to update your menu. Scroll down the M-PESA menu and select ‘My Account’ then select ‘Update Menu’.)
- Enter the agent code as 555 555 press Ok
- Enter your M-PESA PIN and press ok.
- You’ll receive a one-time authorisation code via SMS on your phone (after a minute or so)
- On the ATM machine, select the M-PESA option. (This is visible on the screen of the ATM machine)
- The ATM machine will prompt you to enter the authorisation code that you received via SMS.
- Next, you will be prompted to enter your mobile number.
- Next, you will be prompted to enter the amount you wish to withdraw. Enter this then choose if you wish to get a receipt for this transaction or not (it is advisable to get a receipt for this) and that is all.
- Next The ATM will dispense the cash!
NOTE: If your transaction is unsuccessful and cash is not dispensed but your M-PESA account is debited, call PesaPoint on 0726-853000 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.