How to pay your water bill using M-PESA; Nairobi City Water and Sewerage Company
If you are water supplier is Nairobi City Water and Sewerage Company, then you can cut to the chase. You can now pay your water bill via M-PESA as follows:
- You need to be an M-PESA registered customer.
- Select Pay Bill from your M-PESA menu
- Enter ‘business number’ 444 400
- Enter the full water bill ‘account number’
- Enter the amount you wish to pay (between Ksh100 – 35,000)
- Enter your M-PESA PIN
- Confirm details are correct and press OK
Nairobi water customer service numbers are: +254 724 253 582 / 735 417024
Join us we share our complaints and complements for this and other service providers in facebook group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/336506273064413/
Most Recent Articles
- How to pay for parking in Nairobi via M-PESA; step by step guide from phone and online
- Engineers Board of Kenya EBK (formerly ERB); The only approved Engineering programs for Kenyan University, Approved Engineering Universities
- Revised M-PESA Rates effective 21st August 2014. Pay more for amounts above KES 1,500
- KUCCPS; Release of KCSE 2013 University admissions – How to check which university and course you have been admitted to.
- KCSE 2013 Candidates: JAB: How to check online your University Admission 2014, How to check the course you have been admitted to
- Comparative Mobile Phone calling rates in Kenya; Is your bob calling more?
- KASNEB to Change Syllabus; May/June 2015
- KASNEB May 2014 Examination dates Registration dates: CPA, ATC, CISA, CPS
- KASNEB November/December 2013 Examination timetables online; How to access your timetable Online; CPA, CPS, CICT
- Joint Admission Board (JAB); 2011 University admissions.
- University of Nairobi opening dates; KCSE 2010 candidates
- JAB announces the dates for Revision of courses for KCSE 2010 candidates
- Checking KCPE Examinations Results and Selection of Candidates Online – KNEC
- KASNEB; November - December 2012 CPA Exminations Results Online; CPA, CPS, CICT, CSIA; How to get your results online and by SMS
- How to register KCPE 2011candidates online.
- Checking your HELB Loan disbursement status, Higher Education Loans Board
- Application Procedure for student Loans: 2011/2012 Financial Year