Universities Opening Dates for Government-sponsored (JAB) KCSE 2010 candidates
Due to popular demand from our guests here on The Timpata, we have created this article which we shall regularly update the opening dates of various Universities, as and when we have this information. Please read the Polite Note at the end of this page.
a) School of Law 5th September 2011
b) School of Public Health 5th September 2011
c) School of Engineering 26th September 2011
d) School of Medicine & Dentistry 24th October 2011
a) All Faculties 5th September 2011
a) All Faculties 19th September 2011 (see admission list here)
Kenyatta University Fees is payable to the following accounts:
- Equity Bank Limited - A/C NO. 0180290518859
- Standard Chartered Bank - A/C NO. 0102018814400
- Cooperative Bank of Kenya - A/C NO. 0112962461400
- National Bank of Kenya - A/C NO. 0100359150801
Kenyatta University fees Structure : for the first semester for first years is as follows:
|FEE DESCRIPTION||1ST SEMESTER|
|Student ID Card||500/=|
Kenyatta University Student Shuttle Transport
The terminus for students coming/going to town is Jevanjee Gardens, Nairobi at a cost of Kshs.3,150/=. The shuttle will transport students from6.00 a.m. to 8.00 p.m. throughout the semester, seven(7) days a week.
All these charges are payable in advance to the following account:
- Bank: - Equity Bank Ltd.
Account Name: - Kenyatta University Student Shuttle Services
Account Number: – 1130296769655
On registration day, you will be required to provide the Bank Payment Slip to enable the University process your Bus Board Pass in time to avoid any inconvenience.
Accomodation: Kenyatta University Does not guarantee accomodation at its halls of residence. It would be advisable for first year students to visit the locality of the University to identify private hostels or make other accomodation arrangements (could let a flat)
Contacts: THE REGISTRAR (ACADEMIC) -Email: email@example.com Mobile No. 0731008894
4. Egerton University: <<updated on 5th September 2011>>
a) FACULTY OF COMMERCE: Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com): Report to Nakuru Town Campus for registration on Thursday 8th September 2011.
b) FACULTY OF HEALTH SCIENCES: Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery: Report to Njoro Campus for registration on Thursday 15th September 2011
c) FACULTY OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY: Various Bachelors Degree in Engineering, report to Njoro Campus on Thursday 15th September 2011.
See comprehensive list of KCSE 2010 candidates admitted to Egerton University and the reporting dates for various faculties and schools here .
Registrar (Academic Affairs) Telephone 051 – 2217891/2 or to e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
<<more updates soon…>>
- The Timpata is not affilitated in any way to the Universities or the Joint Admissions Board. As such, we only publish what the Universities have put in the public domain and what we have access to.
- Universities have been known to change their opening dates, as such, it would be wise for our guests to confirm the opening dates published here by calling the said University, before making major decisions.