How to deposit/withdraw cash at a KCB Mtaani outlet
It is now possible to deposit or withdraw cash from your KCB account from a KCB Mtaani agent.
KCB Mtaani is the new Agent Banking Service from KCB. KCB has partnered with local businesses to offer selected banking services to its customers more conveniently
How to Deposit cash at a KCB Mtaaani Agent:
Here is how to deposit money from a KCB mtaani agent:
- Present to the agent the money, ID/Passport and the details of the KCB account into which you would like to deposit the money
- The gent will initiate the transaction on their mobile phone
- You and the agent will receive a confirmation SMS from 5222
- The agent will request that you sign the register.
How to withdraw cash at a KCB Mtaani Agent:
- Visit a KCB Mtaani agent. While there dial *522# from your mobile phone.
- Select your KCB Account. Under the withdrawal option initiate transaction.
- You and the agent will receive a confirmation SMS from 5222 authorizing the agent to give you the money.
- Receive the money
- Sign the register.
Requirements to use the KCB Mtaani service are:
- KCB Account details – Account number and name
- Identification documentation- ID or passport
- Access to KCB Mobile banking platform for KCB customers who wish to make cash withdrawals