How to replace lost certificates issued by KNEC.
It is possible to replace your certificates e.g KCPE and KCSE certificates.
All you need to do download and fill an application for replacement of lost certificates. Download the application form here.
You will need to attach the following documents:
- Copy of the certificate(s) or results slip(s)
- Letter of recommendation from head teacher of school attended or from PDE/DEO for private candidates and for candidates whose schools have closed down
- Sworn legal affidavit on identity of applicant
- Letter of recommendation from employer where applicable
- Police Abstract indicating loss of certificate(s)
- Knec Bank Deposit slip(Original)
- Copy of National Identity Card (ID)
The fees required for Replacement Certificate is Ksh 5,000.00 per certificate. Fees are payable at the KNEC collection accounts at the following banks:
- Equity Bank
- National Bank of Kenya
- Co-Operative Bank of Kenya
- Kenya Commercial Bank
KNEC pay-in slips are available in these banks.