How to apply for Kenya Revenue Authority (K.R.A.) PIN online.
Requirements for Taxpayer Registration
- Resident Individuals : National Identification Number
- Non – Resident Individuals: Alien Registration Number
- Companies and Partnerships: Certificate of Registration Number
Now go to: https://mapato1.kra.go.ke/itms/
Go to the New Taxpayer link and start the process.
Upon successful completion of the form with the correct Taxpayer Registration details, the system will allocate the ‘PIN’, ‘Password’ and ‘Security Stamp’. These will be sent to you through the e-mail address you have provided above.
- PIN – Taxpayer Personal Identification Number
- Password – your secret access number to use the system
- Security Stamp – your secure number generated by the system.
Luckily a step-by-step guide is available online, download it here.