Home » EDUCATION, FEATURED, Internet Solutions, MONEY & BANKING

Checking your HELB Loan repayment status online (Higher Education Loans Board, Kenya)

5 August 2009 43 Comments

You can now check your HELB loan repayment status online. Here is how to do it:

1. Go to http://www.helb.co.ke/helb_loanee_id.jsp
  2. In the LOGIN SCREEN; you will be requested to enter your National ID No. and press enter to get the online statement.

HELB Bank-Account Numbers are:
1. CITIBANK-300040-012
2. KENYA COMMERCIAL BANK-036-127-126-428
3. COOPERATIVE BANK- 0112961222800
4. BARCLAYS BANK 077-5018216
5. STANDARD CHARTERED BANK 0108018264700 Branch Koinange Street

For further information, please enquire at the 13th Floor, Anniversary Towers or

Call 020-246590/1 or Email: recovery_enquiry@helb.co.ke

*Please note that this applies only to the ones who benefited from the HELB loans & wants to check their Loan repayment status and balances. For those who are still benefiting (are still in University) and want to confirm whether their Loan has been disbursed, please go to: http://wp.me/pBcbh-1l (Checking your HELB Loan disbursement status) and follow the instructions therein.

Loan Repayment Information
We bring to your attention that your loan repayment can be made through any of the following HELB bank accounts:Bank-Account Numbers
1. CITIBANK-300040-012
2. KENYA COMMERCIAL BANK-036-127-126-428
3. COOPERATIVE BANK- 0112961222800
4. BARCLAYS BANK 077-5018216
5. STANDARD CHARTERED BANK 0108018264700 Branch Koinange StreetYou can also repay your loan through the following methods:
1. VISA or MASTERCARD credit cards
2. Direct debit

43 Comments »

• forgoten one said:

26523704

• FELISTA WAWIRA MWANIKI said:

applied loan in 2008

• winnie .c. maiyo said:

I applied for the loan in 2008 and i got 40,000 in my second year.Am currently a continuing student at Moi University.I have tried checking my loan status but its’ nil.Kindly assist

• kimeli philip kiplimo said:

please i have not received loan for second semester in jkuat?

• Shagembe mariam wambui said:

Wat may be wrong coz applied for the helb loan 2 months ago n later appealed for da loan increament like a month ago but in da account,no money.am suffering coz i depend on da money.thanx

• epeni florece ruth said:

I applied for helb loan in April this year but to date I have not received any response. I only see the information that ‘PARALLEL STUDENTS FORMS ARE STILL BEING PROCESSED” I am wondering till when?

• mutwiri karwitha purity said:

I have apllied for my helb loan for the second time this year 2009/2010 and there has been no reply yet.Kindly l reqeust you to check on it because it is the money l depend on and am in a financial criscis. My ID NO.IS 26211339.Thankyou

• edwin ambani ameo said:

I applied for the helb loan for the academic year of 2009-2010 for Nairobi university. Am a regular student and upto date i have received no comment on the status of the loan yet we are about to report .

• CYRUS BONDO said:

I apply for loan review two month ago yet i ve not got any reply. please kindly comply.currently im continuing student at maseno university.

• remmy sigei said:

wat makes u ineligible from getinh helb loan?

• DINA JELELGO MAIYWA said:

i’ve applied for loan severally yet i’ven’t got any response

• Uhusiano - Admin, KwikFix said:

To view your disbursement status, go to: http://www.helb.co.ke/helb_loans_disbursement_form.html They will require you to do the following:
    Select Serial No. or ID No.
    Enter value for the selected option
    Select the Year
    Get loan/bursary lending report

To view you repayment status, go to: http://www.helb.co.ke/helb_loanee_id.jsp
    They require you to enter the National ID & press Login.

• Uhusiano - Admin, KwikFix said:

Check your disbursement status, go to: http://www.helb.co.ke/helb_loans_disbursement_form.html to see if your loan was approved.

• Harriet Masai said:

Harriet W. Masai,
    I cleared my undergraduate in Moi University in November 2008. Wanna start paying back the loan. Waht is the procedure?
    Kindly assist.

• Edwin said:

hi,just want to say kudos to all those who are repaying their helb loan…were it not for this loan,some of us would not have seen the university doors let alone joining those institutions….lets repay to benefit those who are also in need of it…Edwin former Moi university graduate.

• Edwin said:

wow..that so grt gal…i wish we had more people/kenyas like you….our literecy levels would be excellent….!!!

• Uhusiano - Admin, KwikFix said:

Edwin, Thanks for visiting KwikFix, be sure to get something new everyday.

• kevin tom sitati said:

Hii mr.kwik fix i applied for the helb loan 2008/2009 academic year and complied with all the requirements but uptodate there has been nothing forthcoming please help me on this…

• abdullahi adhi gewana said:

hi,i completed my undergraduate in 2004 at ku.i started repaying my loan in april 2006.i want to complete the remaining loan at once.advice on what to do.how soon am i going to get my certificate of completion?how soon r u to stop deduction frm my salo?r u going to fund me for masters program(evening classes)?r u going to fund me if i want to do another bachelors degree?advice haraka tafadhali.

• justin macharia said:

I apply for loan review two month ago yet i have not got any reply. please kindly comply.currently im continuing student at J.K.U.A.T.

• winnie ndirangu said:

i have been trying to find out about the next date of application please post me on that Winnie from Jkuat

• kago said:

i have been trying to view that Faqs and also my loan balance but the site has been down for three days now.

• WALTER MUSUSI KLERVY said:

I have been trying to check my loan balance online but i was unsucessful since the option is not downloading online. I want my loan statement details to be posted in my email adress(es) above.

• Am astudent frm moi university i applied for the helb loan,i wld kindly want to know wether you got my application form wch i sent on third december.plz.thanx alot.OMWOA K PERIS. said:

Thanx helb for the help u are offering 2 the students both in kenya ad abroad.

• paul said:

when is the next helb application for starters?

• kipyegon cheruiyot said:

I benefited alot from helb loan and bursary while undertaking my undergraduate program in moi university between the years 1998 & 2002.since then I have been working in the private sector and servising the loan as required.
    Thanks alot for introducing the website. however, that website has never assisted me much to check my loan repayment status and the balance remaining perhaps due to congestion in that site. what are you doing about it coz am frustrated! what can’t you think of introducing an sms service to minimise this jam?

• Caroline said:

Am a student at jkuat. Would like to take a one year academic leave. Will this affect the five year term of my being a helb beneficiary?

• sndrsndvz said:

hi im new to misterfix.wordpress.com , looking to learn new things :D

• Jabuya John Robert Ouko said:

I am a postgraduate student in Moi University and benefitted from Helb in my undergraduate studies. I enrolled last year September 2009 and has been servicing the undergraduate loan since Decenber, I would like to apply for post-graduate loan to enable me clear my outstanding balance since I am unable to pay. Is this possible

• DOMINIC ONYANGO KABAKA said:

I appreciate the contribution to developing the Kenyans’ academic endervoirs.

• ANNETTE .K. LWOYELO said:

l would like to apply for a loan.what is the procedure?And what are the conditions?

• Domo Lokapel James said:

i,m heartily happy and contented to have received ksh40,000. for the 2010/2011 academic yr, it was a good fortune for me. i have highly appreciated, what i could re quest from committee of [HELB] is that ,the many could be made effective immediately they are disbursed coz many students call off the semester yet they have received the many which could have cleared there fees. student KU. thank inadvance.

• DAVID WACHIRA KANG'ERI said:

I applied for the loan five months ago for makerere university undergratuate but I have got no reply yet.

• stephen ndichu kimani said:

iam also very grateful for your consideration to award ksh 35000

• mang`era samson ombaso said:

You have made me aman.your support was an healing to my heart and my family.Let God bless Kenya my country.Let me grow to yield fruits for my mother country.I recived full support from you.

• BETHUEL said:

i have been wishing to repay my HELB loan for some time but no one seems to respond to my e mails at the board.reply u guys or i keep my money

• Osozi said:

How can i creat anew helb account in that i have messed with my previous one.

• Pauline monicah said:

Hi icleared by undergraduate 2years ago its just unfair to penalise us who did clinical medicine for that one year internship we undergo without pay pliz consider us,ialso wish my loan be deducted from employer kindly help

• Sammy kamau wanjiru said:

I applied mine two months ago 4 2011/2012 n av got no signs. Surely,there so many employees annivasary towers plis do something am suffering. Undergraduate Narok University college.

• job ochola said:

I wonder why the repayment of loan status is so far and yet it should be the first to appear when on the HELB LOANS page. it is not rocket science to see that one can gain from over payment and so on if the information is hard to get. Is it that way with other companies receiving loans.

• freefallstage.com said:

If you plan to be a book heroine, this means that you
    must eat all the time, except when you’re not eating, and then you should be thinking about eating.
    For more information on my Workshops, Writing Mastermind
    Groups and private coaching, please go to my website listed below and feel free to
    call me any time. After you do all this, you are ready to start performing in front of people for
    money.

• Keira said:

It’s best to become careful in the event it comes
    to operating the vaporizer’s functions, to stop problems
    for example burns and defective temperature readings.
    If you are doing your homework well, you can find out which vaporizer
    you require. Other vaporizers need the herbs be ground,
    some even suggest finely ground.

• Ronald said:

im glad 4 the assistance dat helb has provided,4 da finances 2 mek me who i am.God bless u abundantly.

Leave your response!

Be nice. Keep it clean. Stay on topic. No spam.

You can use these tags: